Sunday, November 23, 2008
Christmas List
i know i'm not a kid anymore, but if Santa really is still alive, these are what i want for Christmas:


1. Sennheiser HD595 Headphone for my PC. i feel guilty turning up my music every time i'm home, at day or at night on weekends

2. I-pod Earplug. mine got ran-over by a taxi, it's still working but it's impossible to stuck it on my ear without making the skin bleed.

3. Time to read a book. seriously i can't find the time.

4. new Credit Card for Christmas shopping. my mom would love this!

5. Organizer boxes. i REALLY need some of those.

6. Starbucks coffee mug. because my DELL coffee mug is wearing out from too much coffee, overuse, abuse.

7. Nike running shoes. i would have liked the Air Force ones, but it's too expensive, and I really need a pair of running shoes to get me to start jogging - seriously!

8. last but not the least, a new Mother Board. If i need to get my system to run CS3, or get it compatible for USB 2.0 format media connectors, I definitely need this!


That list are actually my needs. Those aren't just wishes i draw out of nowhere. I'm terribly out of cash so I REALLY hope Santa has internet connection down at the North Pole.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by the chain-smoking loser at 3:46 AM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: the chain-smoking loser
Home:
cainta, rizal, Philippines
Moi!:
i'm uhhh.. chain smoking loser
More...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler
TackODing font