Sunday, November 9, 2008
today i cleaned the electric fan
that's right!!!


haha, okay so why am i blogging it? because it's a breakthrough. i don't really like cleaning my place. no, i don't really clean! haha! i'm such a lazy ass. but now that i have my own place and all, i feel the need to clean, lest i'd get sick.

and oh, i also installed an exhaust fan. the ventilation of my flat is very poor i'd be suffocated without the exhaust fan. it's my little life-saver.

i have already planned my travels for early next year. January I am going to Vigan and February I am going to my province - Cagayan de Oro. I am so excited, everytime I go to work I always try to apply for a Vacation Leave and I always get rejected because CCO haven't alotted credits for Leaves on those months yet.

anyhoo, I feel I should blog that our Team in the office won the Team Of The Month last September. It was awarded last week. Payday will be sweet next week. hehe. But then again, here comes my credit card bill! and here goes the TAX! =p

Labels: , ,

posted by the chain-smoking loser at 11:45 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: the chain-smoking loser
Home:
cainta, rizal, Philippines
Moi!:
i'm uhhh.. chain smoking loser
More...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler
TackODing font