Tuesday, November 4, 2008
below are a few snaps i took when i went to Batangas last Sunday, November 2nd. there was a bit of a tension, but i could only care less. i'm just glad i made a long bus ride alone, wearing my slippers, comfy board short and a shirt. i don't care what people think. i want to be in my most confortable get-up if i want to, whenever-wherever. and i'd listen to people i'd like to listen. i find no joy in being Not myself.

(photos on this site may not be reproduced without permission)



my pretty cuz'n "Donna"



my pretty niece "Janea"



my pretty niece "Aubrey"

Labels: , ,

posted by the chain-smoking loser at 11:29 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: the chain-smoking loser
Home:
cainta, rizal, Philippines
Moi!:
i'm uhhh.. chain smoking loser
More...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler
TackODing font