Wednesday, November 19, 2008
the world is against me today
okay, so after 10 years my landlady decided to fix the comfort room's ceiling. and what a day to fix it but today! huurraaay! this is my lucky day! never mind if i haven't slept yet, right? never mind if i desperately need to use it every 5 minutes today, right? i'm pissed. so i'm going to calm down. get myself a glass of milk and have a smoke.

next scenario:

PLURK

(mynamehere) is gonna watch Mama Mia! while thinking of the the next album to blog about... hrm.... lotsa' choicess

jaiskizzy says for me to poop on!

what the fuck is your problem?! poop on your face if you got nothing better to do, asshole!

work sucked today. like, i don't know, we were given a week-long vacation this December and I don't seem to see the reason other than "maybe" the LOB is dissolving in a few months time. the fact that I didn't get to be upscaled in terms of grade-level is already disappointing. my future in the company is really bleak now and i wish to reconsider my options.

while i still believe in myself.
posted by the chain-smoking loser at 9:06 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Name: the chain-smoking loser
Home:
cainta, rizal, Philippines
Moi!:
i'm uhhh.. chain smoking loser
More...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


background by tayler
TackODing font